Advanced Taping Workshop
This practical course includes:- Plantar fasciitis, achilles, tendon, knee, elbow, shoulder and wrist taping and is conducted over three hours. Strap Smart is a prerequisite for this course. This can be run in three hours at your venue or ours.
Our Events Calendar
has all the details on the next Advanced Taping Workshop.
Spinal Management Course
The Spinal Management Workshop is a 3 hour session aimed at working sports trainers and others involved in the care of athletes. This workshop covers the following:
- The signs and symptoms of a casualty with suspected spinal injuries
- Learn how to move a casualty with suspected spinal injuries
- The principles of immobilisation for spinal injuries
- The application of cervical collars and use of spinal boards
- The management of head and spinal injuries
- The precautions necessary for the transportation of casualties with suspected spinal injuries.
This workshop is also a compulsory module of the Level 2 Sports Trainers course. Upon completion of this module participants will gain credit towards their Level 2 Sports Trainers Accreditation.
For the next Spinal Management Course please check out our Events Calendar