Sports Medicine Australia (SA Branch)
Sports Medicine Australia (SA Branch) is the peak multidisciplinary organisation of Sport Sciences and Sports Medicine Professionals in South Australia dedicated to enhancing the health and performance of the community through safe participation in sport and physical activity.
Sports Medicine Australia (SA Branch) was established under the name of Australian Sports Medicine Federation (SA Branch) Inc. in 1961.
- a multidisciplinary organisation inclusive of all medical and allied professionals with an interest in sport and recreation
- a non-profit health and safety promotion organisation
- a community education and industry service provider
Sports Medicine Australia (SA Branch) focuses on:
- increasing injury prevention
- increasing health and safety
- increasing performance
- increasing participation and enjoyment in physical activity
- decreasing injury and illness
Rules of Sports Medicine Australia (SA Branch)
click here to view the document.